The ‘Casa Padronale’ was built in the year ‘S00. Originally intended as a hunting lodge, it was enlarged in the second half of the year ‘(:00 to become the family summer residence.

The ‘Casa’ has two rooms for guests, each with independent access and offering a perfect setting for guests to take in the peaceful ambience of the old park.


Rows of oak and ilex trees lead up to the house. According to family archives, these trees were planted between 1838 and ‘I840 by Ignazio Compagnoni, a family ancestor who was living in Rome at the time. The oak and Ilex acorns come from Villa Borghese in Rome.

These family archives and the Casa Padronale are listed and granted protection by the Ministry for Culture.